Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

229 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. Block Fuel INITB disagree

• 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
  2. CI DES = CI CLIMB

• 8 replies
  3. CLIMB and DES issues.

• 1 reply
  4. Climb slow

• 18 replies
  5. CO RTE Isn't Working

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. create a new waypoint

• 3 replies
  7. Create new waypoint

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Custom waypoints

• 11 replies
  9. Decent Path

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 16 replies
    • Hello , I have Purchased Madeira X Evolution in the Past and everything was working perfect until Today !! I Installed an addon from another Company and I run the FTX GLOBAL VECTOR Configuration Tool , ( It is Not the first time that I Installed Sceneries from other Developers and Run the Tool and I Never had Any Problems ) . After I finished I Noticed that I Lost All my Trees around the Island !! (All the Buildings are Visible) . Around the Airport everything is Perfect ! I Searched through the forums again and again but Unfortunately I did Not find a Solution to my Problem ! I followed all of the Suggestions and Solutions bur Still No Trees are Visible . I have Installed FTX Global plus FTX Vector and FSG2018 ! I do not know what else to do , other than to Uninstall and Reinstall the Scenery again , which I do not think it's the best Solution . Any help will be much appreciated . I Have Attached a couple of Shots to have a look at them .   Thank you, Mike Georgiou
    • Danke für die Antwort.   LG Ingo
    • Sorry, das ist Quark. Zumal Urknallex auch geschrieben hat, dass beim Start des Flugsimulators ebenfalls Abstürtze des Programmes auftraten.   Lästermodus an: Man sollte mit X-Plane eben nicht spielen Lästermodus aus.   Was die Ursache der Abstürtze ist, kann ich ohne weitere Informationen auch nicht sagen. Ich würde alle selbst zugefügten Addons deaktivieren und mit der Cessna einige Zeit fliegen. Tritt der Fehler dabei nicht auf,  dann ein Addon nach dem anderen aktivieren und ausgiebig testen.   Gruß Othello  
    • Thank you for the fast and helpful reply Otto. Regards, Ken
    • Wo kann ich denn nachgucken welchen Cycle ich im Airbus habe?