Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

238 topics in this forum

1. Holding

• 3 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 23 replies
  2. Decent Path

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. V/DEV

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 37 replies
  4. MCDU blocked

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • danke schon mal Hoffie3000. Claus
    • No puedo usar los thrust ni el joystick ayuda por favor
    • Es gibt kein AS Next für den P3Dv4. Für die 64bit Version von P3Dv4 wird die ASP4 Version benötigt. Must mal schauen ob Du mit Rabatt von AS Next auf ASP4 updaten kannst.
    • Hola, mis aviones a320,321 presentan problemas y no se pueden manejar, no me deja usar el mcdu izquierdo y con el derecho no puedo abrir ni puertas ni pedir external power ni poner el estado del avión en C&D uso p3d v4.5
    • First of all, thank you very much Sirs for your time to answer me.   Dear Mathijs, You're right to suggest me that. But I have verified this possibility. The picture was taken with clear weather set in Sim. But I am an human, and I can't be sure that my Sim does the stuff as it expected to be. Sure, I have tweaked my Sim via official tools after a clear install of p3D v4.5. And revert back with their own automatic backups. But, how can I be completely sure that all is ok now ? Your remark has sence here and means that I have to do a new clear install.   Dear Dave, Sorry for my bad English and to have not been clear enough when I have posted. I uninstalled/and installed the "client" p3d v4.5 to rebuild the default shaders Sim. To do so I did it with the "client repair" tool ("ShadersHLSL" first. And "shaders" after Sim restart).   ------   Dear Sirs,   As the dynamic lights is not "perfectly functional" at Genoa (default scene only! Now I use the tool posted in this forum), I decided to open this thread to verify if it was the case for this scenery too.   I do not wish to take up too much of your time, but could one of you kindly post a picture at gate 112 by night to make me have an idea of what it is supposed to be with P3D v4.5 default shaders and clear weather enabled in Sim ?  It will be appreciated before to make me decide to make a clear install of the Sim. Yes, I like this scenery to that point.   Once again a big thanks to both of you for your help.   Cheers !   Joe.