Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

319 topics in this forum

• 25 replies
    • 7 replies
  1. Block Fuel INITB disagree

• 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Hold Circle Resizing

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. CI DES = CI CLIMB

• 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. CO RTE Isn't Working

• 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
  5. No ILS active

• 15 replies
    • 6 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• So, reporting issues is worthless now...   I have actually stopped using the A330 until it improved, as I am not keen on having such issues after a long-haul flight. I am also not a paid tester, but rather a consumer who has bought a product that clearly has issues.   A screenshot has been shared on the first post showcasing my winds and throttle configuration and also a pretty clear description of the situation. This same problem has been now confirmed to be reproducible by multiple costumers.   I think the ball is now with Aerosoft to try to reproduce this. If someone else can offer that video, great!
    • Hi Dave, thanks for your explanation, I'm sorry I missed your post on the subject. Many thanks to the entire team for this super successful aircraft.
    • I never Said it was a fuel problem per say and I agree Dave its not a fuel problem it just dropped the fuel after activesky closed causing the stupidly high IAS and what looked like a major engine surge because of it. I have also added to the EFOB post as this 330 does not calculate it correctly as the A318-321s do. At takeoff as-long as all MCDU data is filled and winds entered I do find that the EFOB is extremely accurate on the 318-321s but the 330 seems to have an issue with it. https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/149130-a330-efob/&do=findComment&comment=958327
    • Hello,   I was wondering if there was a way to have the wing views separate from being tied into the "spot, lock spot" category. To get to the wing views I have to cycle through views including lock spot. I like to just hit A key to bounce between them.