Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Repaints \ Liveries \ Livery Manager

All our liveries for the Bus Professional and the livery manager. Do not add more then one question per post so we can track issues. Do not make lists

Subforums

1. New liveries

Automatic reports of new liveries that have been uploaded.

156 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
  1. default livery

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. Air France?

• 6 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. problem installing

• 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  4. Thumbnail manquants

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
  5. Download Problem

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Some of my Buses

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Thanks very much   Best regards  Daniel
    • Mathijs, I think you misunderstood what I wrote!   We have here an actual pilot stating that the engines are not heard in the real CRJ cockpit. In the actual version of the simulated CRJ, they can be heard and I found it good this way. My entire post was to communicate that although @giltender brings a lot value with hes inputs, I would not recomend @Hans Hartmann to mute those sounds.   So no need to be combatitive here (it's how I understood your reply).
    • Good Morning,   I've not flown the aircraft in a while and have come back from the other airbus product to look at the updated version. I have the latest experimental version installed.   This morning, climbing out of Skiathos I found the climb prediction/TC calculation to be wrong/missing. See the attached screenshot which shows the aircraft still climbing to FL340, yet the MCDU believes we are already at that level? Prior to that the T/C was being shown on the MCDU but never on the ND, all that was shown on the ND was the blue climb predication arrow for the currently selected level...   Now cruising at FL340 everything is ticking over nicely.   Ian.    
    • I doubt that, but will check!