• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  8. Aerofly und FSX

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies

• I have just checked and all two of these people have been answered at this moment and the last one was being replied to as we type.  I am unable to comment on FSElite as I can't see the emails of the users so can't correlate that to tickets in our system.  I am not sure why you posted what you did. There is no way you can see if these people have been assisted after they posted on the forum.    Again, if anybody feels they are forgotten contact me personally on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. But please give my support teams more than 20 minutes to solve an issue. 
    • Hello steve, Do you have any 3rd party shared programs on your simulator? Do you have Prepar3D HDR enabled? We recommend using no 3rd party shaders with HDR enabled for the best experience with the A330.
    • I'm guessing (not really) that you are either running third party shaders (Not recommened) or that your monitor settings are out of whack.    
    • yer I know that but there is the login details in the configuration asking for username and serial but im unsure what navigraph serial it wants? I see I have got confused so navdata pro charts is supported but not navigraph yet. my bad i understand now