• 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • Hello,   the X-Plane Org store shall be informed about the update. But as I see the Org store has updated his zurich to 2.05 too. https://store.x-plane.org/Airport-Zrich-v2_p_487.html#tab-4   Greets Heinz     
    • Check this thread where Stephen led me to the correct procedure.  My "Save" button finally lit up.   Doug
    • This is a nitpick item, but I use pounds (lbs) for my fuel units. However, when the load sheet prints after boarding, and the flight report prints upon gate arrival, the fuel weights are labeled in (lbs) but are really (kgs). For instance, it might say FOB: 3500 lbs when in reality I have 7716 lbs in the tanks, so it should read that. 3500 is pounds converted to kilograms. Not sure if the other weights on those printer sheets are wrong too, have only noticed the fuel so far.
    • Ok, thanks Usually they are one of the quicker ones to upload updates. W
    • Hello,   here are a few hints to the new SAM plugin for X-Plane 11. The Scenery Animation Manager is used for many of our new sceneries, but also for updates.   SAM is an X-Plane 11 plugin from Stairport Sceneries that controls animations in the sceneries. For example, the jetway animation, the Marshaller, etc. ..... SAM itself only needs to be installed once.  Any scenery that contains a SAM configuration file can now use the plugin. The plugin can be downloaded here.   Installation in X-Plane 11: 1. Unpack the downloaded zip file "Scenery Animation Manager ...". 2. open the extracted directory. 3. You get 2 more folders: Custom Scenery and Resources 4. open the folder "Custom Scenery" 5. Copy the "SAM_Library" folder into the Custom Scenery directory of your installed X-Plane 11 folder. 6. Open the folder "Resources" and then the folder "plugins". 7. Copy the "SAM" folder into the ... /Resources/Plugins/ directory of your installed X-Plane 11 folder. 8. Done.   Now, sceneries with a SAM configuration file (sam.xml) can use the SAM plugin. Nothing more needs to be done for that.   Greetings Heinz