• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Oculus Rift S

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Thanks Otto.  If there's one thing I could wish for is that this site would send me email notifications.  In my control panel it's set to send.  It's the only site on the entire Internet that does this. So I have to keep coming back to see if there's a reply.
    • thanks for the reply, i'm sure i had downloaded 1.2 but just did again to see, upon installing and running says world jetways is unlicenced there.   as with regards to running steam before xplane i always run steam first and launch xplane from within steam client
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • It's all good, I fixed the problem by doing a full re-install of P3D. I had been putting it off since I had a similar problem with the SimObjects of GSX not displaying either. So I bit the bullet and re-installed everything. And as you can see I got both working!   Cheers! It's all good, I fixed the problem by doing a full re-install of P3D. I had been putting it off since I had a similar problem with the SimObjects of GSX not displaying either. So I bit the bullet and re-installed everything. And as you can see I got both working!   Cheers!
    • Hallo, ich wollte gerade mit dem NDP-Programm den gekauften Cycle installieren, da erscheint diese Fehlermeldung:   ''Fehler: Datei nicht gefunden QualityWings787.zip Fehler: Installation fehlgeschlagen QualityWings 787 FSX''   Was kann ich da machen?   LG Fritz