• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello dear devs! In recent previews on the EDDF landing page you showed pictures of the Fernbahnhof and their displays on which train arrives on each track. They featured many wrong information and trains that simply do not drive/exist.  Now, in AviationLads preview trailer, the displays still show the exact same thing. Why? If you add such detail, why do you not use real data on it?  

Please login to display this image.

So, to clarify.. * 12a means this would be a screen at platform 12a. However, this is platform 7 - and every other platform shows the same. How to fix? Remove the 12a, since the newest displays dont show the platform anyway.   * via Aalen, Möggingen, Schwäbisch Gmünd to Stuttgart Hbf in combination with IRE. This means you mean the IRE 1 from Karlsruhe to Stuttgart - a train which does not remotely go near Frankfurt and its airport train station. How to fix it? Just use a real connection from bahn.de and pick any ICE service that passes Frankfurt Fernbahnhof..      To show you, this is the screen layout & design Deutsche Bahn uses at Frankfurt Fernbahnhof currently. The picture wasn't taken there, so the information on it does not apply here, but the layout does. No platform for example.  

Okay, yes, I see - this is an insanely minor detail. But it's the second time this specific place is featured in a preview - so why can't you just make it a proper realistic display?  I don't mind doing the texture for you if you don't have the time to fix it - just tell me what format it has to be and the aspect ratio so it fits the 3D model and I will send you the file with a realistic train on it.   Thanks!
    • Hallo, in den Bereich gibt es keinen Unterschied zwischen XP11 und XP12. Vielleicht fehlt eine Libary oder der X-Organizer hat doch noch etwas durcheinander gebracht. Vielleicht kannst Du uns deine scenery_pack.ini hier einstellen.
    • Hallo, ein Datum können wir noch nicht benennen, aber es wird z.Z. an dem Update gearbeitet.
    • Ich bräuchte da mal Hilfe.....   Nach langem hin und her habe ich ich mich doch noch überwunden auf den den XP12 zu wechseln. Ok hat bis jetzt ja gut geklappt, bis auf die Tatsache dass vieles ( Flugzeuge und Plugins ) nicht mehr so tutet wie vorher. Was aber jetzt so richtig weh tut ist, dass ich meine Scenery nicht mehr in Ordnung kriege. Zum besseren  Verständnis : Orthofotos / X World Europe  und das ganze wurde mit dem Organizer für XP12 angemeldet.   Auf den Bildern sieht man dass sich die Orthos in einem bestimmten Radius abheben. Ich habe auch X World für die Bilder deaktiviert. Kann mir vieleicht jemand erklären wo ich falsch abgebogen bin    Im XP11 hatte ich nie solche Probleme. Woran könnte das liegen ?????????   Liebe Grüsse Thomas aus der "abgehobenen" Schweiz 🙂    

• I think you'll find this is common with a lot of people.  There is a major update in the pipeline.  It shouldn't be too far away. How far away, no one really knows.  Be patient and I'm sure you'll be rewarded.    Bruce R   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use