• Hi, I have several Aerosoft sceneries but this is my first Bus, the A318/319.   When I run the updater and tell it in the Configuration to look for experimental updates it finds 1.2.3.1. Then I see at the bottom left a box that says “Update selected Product”. Is this the proper way to update it? Or do I need to uninstall and download from my account. Thank you, I only ask because I have never updated the Airbus before. By the way, I love this plane!
    • Hi, I am facing a new problem now. I recently bought a joystick without pedals and I use it to fly the Airbus. However, I noticed that when I am performing the After Start Checklist and come to the control check, I cannot move my rudders with my keyboard commends(even without the joystick and using mouse and keyboard only) when the fly-by-wire system is on. However, when I disconnect the Fly-by-wire system, I can move it freely. This also causing me lose the direction control when on ground and unable to use the rudders on final approach with the fly-by-wire system on. Any solutions for this?
    • Rebooting after the latest update fixed for me (I think a font upgrade came with it)
    • Hi Dave, no matter what I do I can’t see the winds in the MCDU like I see on some people’s YouTubes.  I’ve tried all your suggestions as seen in my post above, all I get is:   TRU  WIND/ALT [ ] / [ ] / [ ] Nothing else.   I start AS4 first, load a .PLN file and see lots of winds at all altitudes in AS4’s flight plan screen, but when I’m either on the ground or in the air it simply won’t display the winds.  I made a flight from Luten to Inverness last night and the plane performed brilliantly and it was awesome, I even had huge weather returns on the screen which was cool.  But no winds in the MCDU.   I must be doing something wrong if others can do it.   Also, is the DDCU modeled?  It’s always black and no buttons work on it, I looked in all the manuals and did a search here but got nothing except in the manual where it says what it is.   And what about the flight data recorder?  How do I use that?  Is there a manual reference for that?   So all in all I really love this plane.  My only wish is for more 318 liveries.  They seem to be very rare.  Is this because not many companies flew them? If someone can direct me to more 318 liveries I’d be very happy as the little bus is my all-time favorite.   Sorry so long and so much in one post.   Best to you. Jack
    • Hello, I am currently running Aerosoft CRJ7/9 with the latest update and using Navigraph update.  When I confirm the dates in the FMC it shows the current cycle however when I attempt to load the SIDS and STARS it shows older versions.  I also have attempted to load flightplans built in simbrief also with the latest cycle and receive "Load Error" due to the fact that the cycle on the FMS although shows correct is actually not.  Very frustrating.  PMDG aircraft have no issues and show the current database.