Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

AlpilotX Mesh Addons

Diskussionen und Fragen zu den Freeware Addons von AlpilotX

15 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 15 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
  2. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. UHD Mesh Scenery V1 verfügbar

• 22 replies
  4. alpilotX HD-Mesh V3 ist verfügbar

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • I think, that all is more a problem from the developement of Bergen from XP10 to XP11 and all the updates X-Plane 11 has done in the meantime. We don't shall discuss it here too long. The developer knows about it (I have send the informations to him).... And I think he can fix it ....   Greets Heinz
    • The aprons can basically defined through custom ground for the physics but not for the map - this depends on the method used and in both cases you get definded taxiways and aprons but they don't show up on the map if you use the custom ground to do this and no additional underlaying taxiways. 
    • So please contact Aerosoft directly with a proof of your purchase: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home
    • That's really odd and risking to sound a bit grumpy, I do find it strange how a developer of a payware scenery would forget to define the apron and taxiways.    If that turns out to be the case here and what is causing the reported issue. 
    • Hallo, hiermit bitte ich um Aufklärung. Blockzeit = Verlassen der Parkposition bis zum Anlegen bzw. Andocken am Gate. o.k. Gesamtflugzeit. Nun heißt es : beim Verlassen des Gates = OffBlock                          beim Andocken  des Gates = OnBlock  Warum heißt es OFFBLOCK, wenn die Blockzeit beginnt und ONBLOCK , wenn die Blockzeit zu ende ist, daß verstehe ich nicht. Schon jetzt vielen Dank für eine Erklärung.