• 1 reply
  5. Game crash

• 1 reply
  6. ELW Funktionen

• 1 reply
  7. Bug - Speichern

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • The airway flight levels are defined by the AIRAC with an assigned cruise table entry of YO.   The correct airway level for the direction flown would be FL290, PFPX is correct.   I would suggest you install the RAD Restrictions and Directs file from the download section of this forum to improve planning in Free Route Airspace, data for which is not available through AIRAC navdata.   Did your flightplan originate from Simbrief ?
    • Hi @Juergen2,   I have a Black Widow flight stick (or Joystick) which has a Tiller / Rudder Axis and it works fine with the CRJ. Since your Joystick seems to work fine with other ACFT, I would say that you don't have double assignements, which would have been the first to check if none of your ACFT would have worked.   So, if you only have the problem with the CRJ, I would ask you what the position of your NWS Steering switch is (on/off)?
    • Hi, recently I updated pfpx to version 2. And If I make a flight plan now, I get the wrong cruising altitude. for example LIRF - EPWA I get FL290 and this has to be FL280 or FL300. (simbrief give me FL300)   anyone an idea how I can solve this? JAF224 LIRF-EPWA (21-Feb-2019) #1.txt
    • Sorry, this is with FSX. I will try to send a screenshot later today.
    • I use a Saitek Quadrant with my airbus professional, but i am not satisfied about how it works. At the page of Logitech i did not find anything for me to get better performance. Maybe someone uses this hardware too and knows how to set. Please tell me your experience! Many thanks and allways three green! Matthias