• 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Sorry to hear that you've had some issues.  Below is a video of the latest Airbus in P3Dv5HF2 showing the upper and lower beacon working.   After doing the download you mentioned, be sure to reboot, disable computer security (including Windows virus security), run the ASUpdater as Administrator, ensure Experimental updates is checked in the Configuration section (restart of the Configurator is required if Experimental updates was not already checked) and then update the Airbus using the ASUpdater.  After you are done you shoujld reboot and re-enable computer security.   I hope this is helpful to you.   Best wishes!     P3Dv5HF2 Beacon.mp4
    • Your "Path to Prepar3D Files" point to "E:\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons" it has to point to "E:\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Files" Based on your .\data\userprofiles\P3Dv5\addOnAirport.cfg SIMstarter is correcly reading your airports but "KPHX" seams to be a Default Airport and therefore not showing airline codes already sorted out What do mean by "Finally, is it supposed to take 45 seconds to a minute to refresh/load screens"?
    • mate we appreciate that you at least got us a CRJ! I know its 10+ years. If all else, I will try and make a simple program that just reads the first screen numbers as programming more than that is out of my realm. 
    • Was natürlich auch sein kann.  ich hatte kurz vorher die Version 34.17 aufgespielt.  kann es sein das die ein Bug hat.  kann das mal jemand testen der auch die 34.17 drauf hat, ob er die Taschenlampe nutzen kann? das wäre gut wenn ich da eine Info bekäme. Gruss Thomas 
    • I have understood from @A_Pilot that Hans is looking at solutions. There will be a fix eventually. Best is to line her up and fly her manually down with the guidance of the MFD