Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

Sign in to follow this  

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

9 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
  1. HD Mesh Scenery V3 Himalaya

• 0 replies
  2. alpilotX HD Mesh V3 released

• 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Multiplayer IP Adresse

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Maybe your aircraft is incompatible? Also with AutoGate there is something about doors configuration, if the aircraft is not equipped accordingly it will not work. Does it work with the default 737?
    • Hallo, ich wollte mal fragen, welche Scenerys ich als Verknüpfung in X-Plane 11 kopieren darf und welche nicht. Vielen Dank im Voraus.
    • Hi everyone, everything fine? I have a problem with the airbus a320pro and a330pro. After taking off, the pitch is very high and the engines do not slow down. I happen to use another program that has an autopilot. I am not going to explain here why I use another program as this is not the reason I am writing. My question is whether it is possible to find any configuration in the files of the a320 and a330 that disable the autopilot functions of the aerosoft airbus?
    • I recently got around to getting tacpack and am now revisiting my Lightning fleet.  In reviewing the different manuals, I note the manual for the F.6 contained various shortcuts for various operation as follows:   To facilitate operation, the following keyboard shortcuts are allocated:  Hand controller /Acquisition ring Arrow keys  Arm/safe Ctrl+A  Missile Jettison Ctrl+Shift+J  Weapons Reload Ctrl+Shift+W  Phase Change Shift+W  Select Guns Ctrl+Shift+1  Select Missiles Ctrl+Shift+2  Radar on Ctrl+Shift+3  Select VisIent Ctrl+Shift+4  Range 10/40 Ctrl+Shift+5  Range 80/40 Ctrl+Shift+6  Missile Pairs Ctrl+Shift+7  Radar visor Ctrl+Shift+8  Reject track Ctrl+Shift+U   My question (which is likely obvious):  Do these shortcuts work as well with all other models such as F3 and T5, etc.??  I didn't notice them in the other manuals, so thought I'd ask the experts.  Thanks   --WH
    • Hallo, nach langer Zeit habe ich mal weider X-Plane 11 installiert. Nun habe ich bemerkt, dass mein Helicopter (AS350B3 Plus und BK-117 - v10) trotz Cold and Dark, sich bewegen.