Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

Sign in to follow this  

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

9 topics in this forum

1. alpilotX HD Mesh V3 released

• 10 replies
  2. HD Mesh Scenery V3 Himalaya

• 0 replies
  3. Multiplayer IP Adresse

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• 1. Which aircraft and engine combination are you referring to?  There are eight (8) different aircraft models included in the Airbus Professional Series, so we really need to know which one you're writing about. Its the aerosoft A330-300 RR     2. We have one person report issues with the reverse thrust and we told him it was a calibration issue, which proved to be correct. I can personally testify that there are no issues in our code/models with reverse thrust, and as you are using the F2 key it shouldn't be a calibration issue.  I'm guessing that you have not set the repeat command to the far right for the F2 Keybind or you have another key or axis bound to reverse thrust, or a thrust level is still commanding forward thrust when you command reverse thrust (which overrides reverse thrust).  If you would like to post a screen shot of your reverse thrust bind I would be happy to take a look at it.   I used a previously calibrated Logitech quadrant, when i noticed this problem right after landing i disconnected my quadrant and try using just f2 but it didn't work.    3. Above 10 knots of speed the nose wheel steering capability reduces proportionally as ground speed increases.  You didn't really explain the conditions under which you are having issues with nose wheel steering, so it's difficult to provide you with advice.  But I will say that there are no issues with our Nose Wheel Steering in any of the Airbus Professional Series so this also must be an issue with your system or settings.   As i said before i reduced my speed almost to 0 and the landing gear still didn't steer. I even try steering with the mouse with no solution.   But i just updated to the latest version via  Aerosoft Update and will notify you guys if i have this problem again. By the way thanks for the aircraft i love it.  
    • Die grauen Dächer sind eigentlich ein Feature der Version 4 von X-Europe - das ist korrekt so.
    • Reselect the Navigraph login, what you show in the picture in the configurator is the NavDatabase, not the chart database to be used. Navigate to the EFB tab in the configurator and make sure the Navigraph data is entered there.
    • I’ve been fighting a mistake all day. What to do?    
    • Ja, das sind teilweise Entwickler Treiber (Developer; Beta Treiber) und die stabilen Treiber für Vulkan sind aber auch in den normalen Release Treibern enthalten. Da wird auf der Seite auch drauf hingewiesen: https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver   Gruß heinz