Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

Sign in to follow this  

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

9 topics in this forum

1. alpilotX HD Mesh V3 released

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. HD Mesh Scenery V3 Himalaya

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Multiplayer IP Adresse

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Hi I have also solved the problem of the ils approach on the 04 LIPX of Verona / Catullo. After doing a research I updated the afcad and navdata and the frequency has returned to the right one as per the payware scenario. Regards
    • You are ETOPS, now EDTO, if you are greater than 60min from an adequate aiport.   In finding the route PFPX has to determine the 60min rule along its length to establish if EDTO applies.   Having done so it is using these as possible enroute diversion points.   There is no option to disable it.
    • Thanks for answer   is there anyway to cancel this option? Is this related to ETOPS or called Adequate Airport?  
    • As far as I am aware, the only way to load a DLL without using DLL.xml is for special gauge DLLs which are added in panel.cfg.   I would love to know how this miracle happens as you're not the first one who had the problem. A nice and simple "do this to fix it" would be so great. But well, at least it works for you now.
    • Guys, please reconsider (re-read?) once again what trisho0 actually wrote: the sinking in the ground is only visible during the undocking process. Not while docking, not while docked to the aircraft. So screenshots showing that your jetways are fine while docked or in the parking position or while docking simply does not help with the issue. I checked the video, yes he is using GSX, but the GSX menue bar (green bar on top) clearly indicates "this gate uses default jetways".   So it might be a mixture of both, no? @trisho0 I would nevertheless open a thread over at the GSX support forums to ask if GSX modifies the sequence of animation for default jetways in any way (I doubt). Personally, I haven't checked if the undocking results in sunken jetway wheels, as I basically upgraded to GSX Level 2 jetways on almost all possible addon sceneries, including LSZH. Furthermore, honestly, I usually do not watch the undocking animation from outside ;-)