Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

Sign in to follow this  

Freeware Sceneries, Meshes ...

9 topics in this forum

1. Multiplayer IP Adresse

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. HD Mesh Scenery V3 Himalaya

• 0 replies
  3. alpilotX HD Mesh V3 released

• 10 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Hi,  I have installed Aerosoft A320 Pro onto my computer after completely removing P3D and reinstalling everything including sceneries etc.  After installing Aerosoft I cannot even start the sim, it starts to load up however it doesnt get as far as the startup screen it just disappears.  If I go and remove the Aerosoft A320 everything works fine.  To get around this I have installed the A320 again and to get the sim started I have to go and select Delete Generated Files in the P3D root folder. Then the sim starts up as per normal.  However when I go to the Aircraft List the A320 isnt listed.  I have gone into the Addons area from the startup screen however there is no sign of the A320 in there either. Got me stumped. Kind regards Jason
    • its the old ipad operating system it doesnt support the connection to the Airbus FMC
    • Hello everyone,   So I'm kinda new to the Airbus. So basically, i've been generating a flight plan from http://onlineflightplanner.org/ I the just enter the route manually and on my way. However, I've seen that there is no need and you can actually upload a FP file straight to the box. I've looked around and cant find anything. I have FSX:SE and I got the Airbus off the steam store. Is there anyway to do this? I would greatly appreciate your help!   Thanks!!
    • OK so last install packages I had downloaded from SimMarket were v1.3.0.0. From that point, the updater allowed me to upgrade to 1.3.0.5. I decided to uninstall everything, and I went back to SimMarket in serach for the latest install packages. I got a v1.3.0.3. I can confirm I now have the EFB on board, but I'm still missing the printer.   On another matter, the A/P & A/T are very violent in this version ...   Thanks
    • Woohoo! Thanks! I mostly do what-ifs, and a lot of countries /looked/ at the Lightning...