Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• Just a quick update i have completed a short 45 minute flight from klax-klas without any crash but it was with the stable version of 1.3.0.3 so it seems to be an issue with 1.3.0.5 and for mathijs i have attached the data file on the top message when the topic was created 
    • Das mit dem Bodenverkehr liegt höchstwahrscheinlich am Groundtraffic Plugin. Das ist noch nicht kompatibel zu Vulkan/Metal.    Was mir auffiel: Während ich sonst mit Qualitätseinstellung Hoch geflogen bin und dabei knapp 4Gb an Texturen geladen wurde kann ich nun mit Einstellung maximum fliegen bei knapp 1.2GB geladenen Texturen. Da macht sich das Texturemapping bemerkbar.  Was mich aber ein wenig stört ist die Darstellung des Wassers. Das sieht irgendwie immer sehr milchig aus.
    • The Airbus Connect Pro is nothing else than a web page being displayed in a web browser. If the device you are using, comes with a web browser capable of displaying .jpg files and handle area maps, you are good to go.  
    • Wenn mir jemand vermittel,   - was ist der Input - nach welchen Mustern geschaut werden soll - wie der Output aussehen soll   versuche ich es gerne.   Diese klaren Vorgaben brauche ich, denn ich kenne mich bezgl. des Landschaftsbaues kein bischen aus.
    • Leaving Abuja for Frankfurt:       And arriving at Munich again after a short trip to Orlando:   I wish everyone happy Easter holidays - despite all the difficulties at the moment!