Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

XP11 Allgemeines

Allgemeine Diskussionen zu X-Plane 11

697 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 3 replies
    • 33 replies
  2. Forum Struktur

• 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
  4. 2 Icons in XPlane 11

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. 2-5 FPS noch vor dem Start

• 6 replies
  6. 2.Kopie von x-plane

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. Absturz auf FL200

• 6 replies
    • 43 replies

• Dave, a little fogged on this,  you asked me:   Did you try clearing your P3D shaders?  and I responded:   No good point Dave.   If you read it any different than positive it wasn't meant to be.       Ray            
    • All very well said Mathijs and I do understand your view on all this after reading your post.   I didn't think of it from a marketing perspective. I just thought of it from a flight simmers perspective (and liked the idea) having as many flight simming fellows as possible join for a good cause.   Sorry for that and I'll edit my original post to reflect this. Also very nice to hear what Aerosoft is already doing and have been doing for a long time when it comes to charity work 👍
    • Thank you Mopperle,  images attached for the three points above.  
    • TBH, I have no idea what you are doing wrong. But when looking at your screenshot, at least the power setting is not correct: You are in overspeed, thrust is set at FLEX, which is not correct.   So I'm 100% sure, you missed an important step in the tutorial.
    • But again, would pointing people to FoldingAtHome.org not be more efficient? I am a big fan of these things and agree it might have been a good idea to mention it here, but even though the crew at Navigraph are good friends, I get a little bit uncomfortable seeing them setup another layer on top and linking Navigraph to it.    I think it is a bit personal, I am also not a big fan of any marketing related to corona. This is a very serious situation we are in. If a company wants to do something and they got the cash to spare to give out products for free or discounted I think it would be better to send that money to a organisation that tries to help. And ideally just say nothing about it. And yes I realize Aerosoft is also doing marketing around corona, but unfortunately not everybody in our company has to agree to everything, lol.   It just makes me a bit itchy if you get my drift. Aerosoft has a proud history of charity. We assist with the care for orphans in Africa, very directly by paying for new buildings etc. We do so because we damned well understand that being anxious about an update for the A330 is not exactly in the same class as being anxious about your next meal. We donated serious sums of money, but we are not using that for marketing.   -------------------   That said, if anybody got killer hardware and willing to spend a bit on electricity... letting your system do some of the calculations the scientists need is a very very good idea. Via Navigraph or via FAH, it does not matter one bit.   We all feel the sense if helplessness about corona. Other doing what your government ask (or in case of some countries what scientists advise) there is so little we can do. Check around you for people that might get mental problems because of the isolation, call your local city to see if they need volunteers for something, write a scalding comment when you see utter nonsense being posted (5G causes corona..... would you bloody be serious?).  Call that uncle you have not spoken to in years. Don't just sit there waiting for it to pass.