Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• In-game screenshots are simple, just hit the "V" key, then look in your pictures folder for them. Do check to ensure the format is .jpg, as that's the most compact and easiest for others to see. Here's the menu item:  
    • Hi,        I don't know how to do an in game screenshot so I took several pictures with my camera.        Thanks,      Larry
    • That seems to work, but then the configs are "leaking" from one flight to another, who want such dependencies? And in that case, what's the point having selectable aircraftstates? Mats And Hans, yes that seems to be the case. E.g. loading a previous CRJ flight where the aircraft was closed down just returns trash, nothing seem to be remembered. So that leaves you with only one reasonable option, that is to use the aircraft states, which then doesn't seem to work either.
    • Setting the state to "Ready for engine start" doesn't help. "Ready for taxi" starts the engines and so does Ctrl-E.   Thank's but I'm running FSX
    • Here's a link to the Orbx Compatibility forum in case you have other add-ons with conflicts.