!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

• Please take a few minutes to see how the forums are structured with areas for specific aircraft. Where you first posted is noted "No support" in the header. I moved this for you to the appropriate one for the Aerosoft A3xx Pro aircraft.
    • Hello, i´ve trouble with the camera views.Bad initial zoom ore false position. Also when checklist started - the linked camera view is sometimes anywhere - but not as it should. Can this adjust anywhere in a config file ? Thanks 
    • Ich bekomme folgende Meldung:   There was an error initializing sound: We could not locate and load OpenAL. You may need to install libOpenAl - the log file lists the locations we searched.   Was muß ich tun um den Ton zu aktivieren? Das Programm läuft auch ohne Ton. Habt Nachsicht, ich bin Computer Anfänger.
    • Hello,   I would love to fly the Airbus A319, A320 & A321 in the Livery of Bamboo Airways.  Is there a possibility to make these for the Aerosoft Professional in P3D V4?   Kind Regards Chris   Photo from Bamboo Facebook Page