Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Great, unexpected news. It will be good to have an all-new and improved CRJ. The shots look good.
    • Die Vegetation ist überall sichtbar, alle Bäume, die X-Europe 3 platziert, sind aus der FlyAgi Vegetation Library. Volumetrisches Gras oder andere Handarbeiten platziert X-Europe nicht, wohlaber stellt es die gesamte Library selbst samt Farbkorrektur zur Verfügung und ersetzt die Standard-XP-Bäume durch die HD-Trees aus der Library.    Ich habe hier noch einen Artikel dazu verfasst, wie das insgesamt funktioniert und wie man die Standard-Vegetationfarben mancher Szenerien an die kräftigeren von X-Europe 3 anpassen kann (betrifft zB EDDK v3).    Ortho4xp optimized vegetation - FlyAgi.de    
    • GREAT News !!!!   I would like to ask if you plan to add the ability user to  'map' the following to keyboard Keys/joystick buttons: (like PMDG)  Course Selectors Autopilot knobs and Buttons Air data panel knobs and Buttons MFD Format and Range   
    • Many thanks for the reply. So now all there is left, is to wait for this :). I won't ask for dates ;). Might be worth ordering that honeycomb for this.
    • Yes, you get the EFB (and all other new features) for the -700/-900 when you buy the -1000.   We don't have a simulated co-pilot at this point   -1000 liveries are currently Air France Hop! and Binter Canarias. The only other operators I know of are Air Nostrom (Iberia) and Garuda Indonesia.   Coupled VNAV includes climb/descend control but without autothrottle. Like in the real aircraft.