Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• ca. 134 MB laden zum Download ein.   Grüße Horst
    • Call You back next Year
    • Mit Dank, wir haben schon beide Ordner probiert, das Programm stürzt generell mit Beginn des Ladens FF 320 ab, X-Plane ist dann komplett zu und muss von Grund auf neu gestartet werden, der Lutz
    • Hi. I tested all. But no result. Final step was to clean up and reset the iPad to the default setting as a new iPad: the ultimo test. No results!  I think it is a browser issue!. The old iPad has IOS 9.3.5  This operating system is too old I think. Only Safari (old browser-version can by installed) All the other browser in the app-store say: 'your IOS version is to old'. The  only way is to buy a new iPad (what i did) Grtz. Ad 
    • Good morning all,   Hate to kick the dust off this old thread, but I'm having a problem during registration of SODE after installing Mega Airport Rome today as well.   Specifically, the SODE Platform Manager 1.5.2 is selecting the incorrect 'exe.xml' and 'dll.xml' path and I am unable to change it, resulting in a "Registration Error" with the details as follows:   - SimObject Path entries - fsx.cfg (Main): CFG file not found! fsx.cfg (Common): CFG file not found!   The SODE Platform Manager insists on looking at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX However, I long ago set a different AppData location and the correct path is I:\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX   The Windows environment variable %AppData% is correctly registered and points to "I:\AppData\Roaming" rather than the old default path, however, so I am not sure how the platform manager fetched the old default path. I'd love to be able to point it correctly though!   Thanks for your help.