Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Mises à jour

Asked by didierthiefain,

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. x-737fmc

Asked by luiz humberto,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

Asked by WILLIAMC72,

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

Asked by mike17300,

0 votes
    0 answers

5 questions in this forum

1. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

0 votes
    1 answer
  2. Mises à jour

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. x-737fmc

0 votes
    0 answers
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

0 votes
    0 answers
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • My friend, you've posted in a non-support area of our forums.   If you have questions regarding your order, please email us at:  support@aerosoft.com   Best wishes.  
    • Also das mit den Achsen, das solltest du schon genauer beschreiben. Irgendwelche dir gelegenen Achsen, das ist mir zu ungenau. Die Achse für Seitenruder/Pedale ist die "Z-Achse" (yaw) und diese ist für die Steuerung um die Hochachse! Mit einem Yoke kannst du nicht "gieren" um die Hochachse. Damit steuert man nur Pitch und Roll. Entschuldige bitte, ich möchte jetzt nicht "Oberlehrerhaft" erscheinen, aber wenn man Tipps gibt, sollten die Angaben korrekt sein! Ansonsten mach weiter so. Ist immer gut, wenn sich User den Problemen anderer User annehmen   Gruß Hermann
    • Ok thanks, still not sure what the charts are used for, as for the data sheet it is what i needed and it worked great to update all my nav data on my tools and planes, sadly I found out that buying addons from steam in a mistake as my Airbus A318-A321 are all broken and I had to rebuy them off of here, as you can see I'm new to this flight sim  stuff and I'm having abit of a learning curve.   thanks for bearing with me
    • well it seems Obvious that the scenery from team 2000nl is the culprit for this loss of framerate i bought rhodes airport from your shop and framerates are even with gsx2 operating oscilating from 25fps to 40fps. i will try other airport scenerys soon.   greetings DUTCH1963