Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Mises à jour

Asked by didierthiefain,

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. x-737fmc

Asked by luiz humberto,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

Asked by WILLIAMC72,

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

Asked by mike17300,

0 votes
    0 answers

5 questions in this forum

1. Mises à jour

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. x-737fmc

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

0 votes
    0 answers
    • If you want it exact,  it was first announced for a December 2015 release. Then LM released a 64bit simulator for which a majority of the code had to be rewritten, then it was decided that the A330 shall not simply be a copy of the A320 code, etc. Literally the only difference between Aerosoft and other developers in the respect of development time is that Aerosoft announces their projects rather early and communicate about them totally open and honest. I know of more than one developer who simply keeps deleting any criticism from their forums. Developments may seem longer in Aerosoft but that's simply only because projects are announced very early.
    • No, I am not a troll.  I've been active in the flightsim community for many years and have developed a number of freeware sceneries for FSX.  I have also purchased several Aerosoft products over the years and have always been impressed with the quality of the products.   The language I used in my critique was overly harsh and for this I apologize.  My criticism, i.e. that development of the A330 has been excessively slow, I still believe is valid.  I have indeed been following this thread, and the original deleted one, about the A330 development, for *years*, although I admit that I have not read every single post and I have not read any posts over the last several months.  Frankly, I became so disillusioned with the constant delays of release that I simply gave up and stopped following as it was always the same old teases but nothing ever concrete.   My memory isn't perfect, but I am 99% certain that developers in the original A330 forum stated that it would be released in 2018, but then it was delayed yet again.  Moreover, the A330 development forum has existed for several years.  The internal knowledge that you have that it has only been in actual development this year, well, I and others could not know this, so I take offense to you essentially calling me a liar.   I really hope that you do release it before year's end as I will be an enthusiastic buyer.   Thank you.    
    • Im normalen Fenster FMS (im Gegensatz zum pop up Fenster) erscheinen, wenn ich mit der Maus im Bereich des BRT bin, die Zeiger für die Drehung nach li und re. Das FMS bleibt aber nach wie vor dunkel; eine Anzeige in den LS li und re ist nicht möglich. Haben Sie mir noch eine andere Lösung für dieses Problem?  
    • LOL , i think he is joking. But if is not, i do not know the meaning. 
    • What do you mean, Level 2?