Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Mises à jour

Asked by didierthiefain,

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. x-737fmc

Asked by luiz humberto,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

Asked by WILLIAMC72,

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

Asked by mike17300,

0 votes
    0 answers

5 questions in this forum

1. X-plane avec Windows 10

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. 0 votes
    1 answer
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. x-737fmc

0 votes
    0 answers
  5. Mises à jour

0 votes
    0 answers
    • I'll ask the Aerosoft folks to update the product page. I works fine with 4.5. In fact, the most current version requires 4.4 as minimum.
    • For sure it is caused by a software with higher priority. Did you install any other addon recently? Post a screenshot of the scenery library so that we can see where Pisa sits.
    • How about good afternoon, I have been gradually following the process that is taking the A330 and every time I go to read the post I am surprised by the effort and progress they are giving to this beautiful ship. Right now I am flying the Airbus 320 and I am in love with how it flies and I fall in love more than 330 every time I read the posts. My query now is as follows: I know that there is still no estimate date for the product launch until there is enough progress, I know it must be an internal decision on whether to launch it for FSX Steam Edition for the x64 version. If the launch were to be finalized in that version I would become the happiest driver knowing that they have done it with much effort and dedication. Now we only have to wait when the product is launched, will it arrive before the end of the year, will we be seeing it at the beginning of 2020? In any case very good work.
    • Now that is really awsome!! Always hated to switch between the P3D and Simbrief windows so often at my PC when typing in all those numbers. I also guess this virtual Tablet will certainly be faster than my real one that may show 1 chart after 2 minutes of loading  
    • I have no idea what you could possibly mean