0 votes
    1 answer
  4. x-737fmc

0 votes
    0 answers
  5. Mises à jour

0 votes
    0 answers
    • Ed, I see you're very active in the thread to request AES support to an airport. Please ask there.   I know there are quite a few airports that have come out for FSX since the last AES update that users would say the same thing about. The decision has yet to be made about the future of AES.   Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.    
    • I'll check it myself but I believe that the flight is so short that FL340 is not really reachable which causes this odd behaviour.
    • Yeah, you never stop learning. Glad you figured it out

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • What arrival and runway this happens? I have another report on this as well that I investigated but could not reproduce at the time. I will try to reproduce with your flights in the near future.
    • Yes sir, after extensive research I’ve discovered this is normal behavior.  Very interesting to learn too.