4. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

Asked by WILLIAMC72,

0 votes
    1 answer
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer

6 questions in this forum

There are no questions in this forum yet

• Why you guys do not search the forum before starting a new thread? Just below you entry is another one dealing with this issue:  
    • Okay,   I can cofirm that the issue is back after having made several flights. It's very annoying. Please reply to the topic, as this is happening to more people and not just one or two persons. Thank you for your help.   Kind regards, Pablo
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Hi Guys , i put my new computer together. its the AMD Ryzen 3900X processer, Aorus X570 Master motherboard, 2 m2 SSD 970 EVO 500GB each ,  G skill 32GB ram, Radeaon 580 GPU well right out of the box ,fresh install of windows 10 pro, no addons or anti virus  no over clocking .my FPS is over 160 plus. WOW  160  plus!!! Thanks guys for your recommendations .
    • Hi everyone,   I have just downloaded and installed the latest version of the Airbus A330 Professional for P3D V5.   For some reason, my Chaseplane views are not working in the aircraft, either inside or outside.   I have disabled the View System in the MCDU, and also tried a fix where someone said to rename a "view.xml" file to "view-old.xml", however none of these methods seem to work.   When I load the aircraft up and either press my hotkeys for the views in Chaseplane or click on them manually, nothing happens and the view does not change.   Can anyone tell me how to get this working by any chance?   Thank You, Kind Regards, -Yorkie