3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

0 votes
    0 answers
    • had he installed WX Advantage Radar and just updated to prepar3d v 4.5 ?  Then uninstall WXAR. Robby
    • Hello  it's my first post on the forum ^^ i also think that it's the transition to the 64 bit it made the simulators more stable and no more random crashes
    • Remember to allow an aircraft state to fully complete loading before you switch to a different aircraft state.  Failing to do so can leave you with questionable results.     That is normal.  Remember, you're not looking at altitude restrictions in the FLT PLN page, what you see there are altitudes the aircraft will actually hit and are calculated based on many different dynamic variables.  The crossing restriction data is located in the Vertical Def sub-page.  It's far different than Boeings.   Best wishes.  
    • I think I have a clue, just made related changes. Hopefully it won't happen again.
    • That's certainly true, but I was thinking... the updaters we have available to us from many different developers.    Today I updated a LOT of software via updaters over 30 minutes, but before we had these updaters it might have taken me a day to find out which updates I needed and accomplish the same thing!