Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Mises à jour

Asked by didierthiefain,

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. x-737fmc

Asked by luiz humberto,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

Asked by WILLIAMC72,

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

Asked by mike17300,

0 votes
    0 answers

5 questions in this forum

1. Mises à jour

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. x-737fmc

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. X-plane avec Windows 10

0 votes
    0 answers
    • And the version of A320 Prof is 1.2.4.1   I hope this help your effort. Thanks. Josemari LEPP
    • Have you also changed the ' Initial Altitude/FL and Step Climb ' and shown ?   If so post a snapshot of your planning screen
    • By your description, it does sound like a failed installation. You were correct of course to unpack the zip file and install from that. What did you use to unpack it? If you used the built-in Windows unzip app, it's best to use a more reliable one, as the built-in on has historically had issues. I recommend 7-zip, available here. It's ultra reliable, so don't let the free price put you off. I also recommend re-downloading the shop file, as sometimes things get corrupted. Then unpack using 7-zip and install as Administrator with your anti-virus off as last time.   Another troubleshooting step is where your FSX folder is. You didn't say, and if you accepted the default one, you'll constantly have issues with Windows User Account Control. A web search for "UAC" (no quotes) will explain why the default folder is a bad idea. If you installed into a dedicated FSX folder directly off the drive root, you're fine.   Still a little unclear on your FSX version, as "Professional" isn't one of the recognized titles. If you have Acceleration or the Steam addition, all service packs are included. For any other version, please reply with whether or not you have both Service Packs installed. You should be able to look in the Windows Control Panel/Programs and Features applet to see what version you have.
    • I think it’s the weather radar power switch.
    • Operating System: Windows 10 64 Simulator version: P3DV4.5 Airbus version: A320 Professional Add-ons in use: Aerosoft Barcelona Pro, Aerosoft Mega Madrid Barajas 2008,  Simzaleak Noain-Pamplona P3D System specs: i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, RAM 16GB, MSI Z170A Gaming M,  Nvidia GForce GTX 1070 8GB Description of the issue: I do not know if my interpretation of the FMGS log file is correct, but I think it says that at minute 45:42, the indicated speed drops from 298 to 131 knt in the minute 48:06. This is coincident with what happened on the flight. It was possible to control the aircraft manually and take it in selected mode to a stable FL 270 with indicated 280 knt. The descent and approach have been in "selected" mode, landing at LEPP without problem.   Attached in zip the three log files. route: LEMD PINAR R10 PPN LEPP meteo FS, TOW 59.985 Kg/CoG 27.1% Additional information (route, weights, special area where the issue occurred etc.): Sorry, the log files here Log_files.zip