Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    2 answers
  2. Mises à jour

Asked by didierthiefain,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. x-737fmc

Asked by luiz humberto,

0 votes
    0 answers
  4. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

Asked by WILLIAMC72,

0 votes
    1 answer
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer

6 questions in this forum

1. 0 votes
    2 answers
  2. Mises à jour

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. x-737fmc

0 votes
    0 answers
  4. DHC-6 TWIN OTTER

0 votes
    1 answer
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer
  6. X-plane avec Windows 10

0 votes
    0 answers

• Spawned by a FSUIPC5 problem also related to the thrust levers on the A330, I decided to investigate the CRJ a bit further.  I removed the FSUIPC5 from the modules folder, run the CRJ, change to default the throttle axis settings on the EFB, and I got full reverser range, as it should. Straight from P3D, no spikes no nothing, the reversers held as they should as shown on the picture.  Continuing my troubleshoot, still with the FSUIPC5 removed, changed the option to FSUIPC no REV Range, and there was some spiking, and as you can see from the picture engine 2 spiked and got out of REV while engine 1 still hold full rev.    I think it is safe to assume that the problem is not with my throttle quadrant or spikes, but the way Aerosoft interfaces with FSUIPC5. I only use FSUIPC5 because the pots on the TQ6 are not the best and in order to have all the throttles correctly calibrated and leveled, delivering the same thrust for throttle movement it was the best option (other wise I get throttle 1 in idle, 2 still at 10%... but they don't spike ) . It works with all my aircraft, and indeed it used to work with the previous CRJ-700/900 Product.    Somehow with the release of CRJ Professional and A330 Professional there must have been something broken and now it doesn't   Kind Regards    Nuno Guedes 
    • Thai Airways International, old or new colours…  or both, would be fantastic... many thanks  
    • Anyone know how I can fuel up midflight. Doing a 10hr flight and don't really want to restart 6hrs in due to this issue....? I try to fuel up through the Fuel and Payload section of P3D but nothing happens when I click OK...   I know this is unrealistic but I was able to do it on my first flights but now I can't.. The value won't change... Any ideas?
    • Hi,   Also I don't know whether the 1.0.0.2 update was supposed to correct that but the issue with the fuel discrepancy between the ROB mesured in the tanks and the indicated ROB at the past waypoint is still there (approx 8-9T difference). Which makes the fuel prediction at destination off by the same amount.