Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

NavDataPro Charts

77 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
  3. Charts offline? 1 2 3

• 61 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Dark mode

• 4 replies
  5. METARs

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  6. Quito SEQM

• 10 replies
  7. iPad App chart rotation

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
  8. Offline Charts again

• 5 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 1 reply

• Hello matty,   We have made some further (after the first FBW adjustment file was released) adjustments on the pitch behavior on the FBW and this should be released on the next experimental update. Hopefully this will make the rotation feel better as well.
    • Will the First Officer have wingflex? 🙂   Seriously, if you start putting a First Officer next to me, you can't stop there. If he is there he should also reach for knobs and levers etc. And all that must look realistic. And I would like to have a choice of a variety of FOs. To have the same few ones on every flight would also be unrealistic.    The best humans I've seen so far in the sim are the GSX V2 marshallers, and they are still far from acceptable right next to me.    If you really try it, please make it optional.    
    • Hello phlpeo, I have been able to manipulate these values without problems. Does the FMGS give any error message when you try to manipulate these values? if you could take a quick video about it that would be great.
    • Hallo Heinz, eine Erfolgsmeldung! Die ToLiss läuft! Der Fehler? Anscheinend darf die Seriennummer nicht mit Copy and paste eintragen werden, sondern muss von Hand eingetippt werden! Vorher noch alles was im XP11 nach Toliss "riecht" löschen und dann neu installieren. Die XP10-Dateien habe ich gleich aus dem Installationspfad verbannt. Also nichts für ungut und Danke für Deine Mühe. Gruß Lothar