Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals

For discussion how the aircraft looks and sounds and about the manuals.

155 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. HUD Option

• 3 replies
  2. VC lights Issue

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Reverse Thrust

• 3 replies
  4. Cockpit Lighting

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Main Door Railings

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  6. Repaints

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Flip Switch Logic

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Problems after 1.0.2 update

• 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. Light Issue CRJ-700/900

• 2 replies
  10. CRJ V1020

• 4 replies
    • 11 replies
  11. Livery Mgr and CRJ900

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies

• Kann mir einer von Euch sagen, wie ich das Umhersehen auf mein Hat Switch legen kann?
    • Sorry, I mean't the EDDE configurator application. It has a screen that automatically finds potential conflicts (in this case the Orbx .bgl files). It offers the chance to disable them (like renaming in the past).   EDDE is my last remaining problem. EDDF seems fixed since I manually disabled the .bgl files in Orbx.   I'm sorry, what do you mean by "library insertion point"?   Paul Apologies. I found the tool you are referring to. Thanks !   Paul
    • Not sure what you mean here.   Regarding Orbx: did you use the library insertion point?
    • Hallo,   beim A330 1.0.0.10 bleibt die approach Checkliste bei sliding table hängen, skip item ist nicht möglich.   Jürgen
    • You're absolutely right here. That's probably exactly the reason why it never really got noticed. Unless someone sits down with an actual Airbus takeoff performance calculator and crosschecks the numbers it was pretty much impossible to notice this issue. Since there is no such calculator available for the community (I only know TPC which is a nice tool, but which does not compute exact thrust outputs) there was basically no way for customers to notice. That's how it must have slipped through the beta team as well. Anyway, it turned out to be a simple fix which is undergoing testing right now. Unless something major comes up (which I honestly don't think will happen right now... but you never know!) we'll have flex included in the next update.