Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals

For discussion how the aircraft looks and sounds and about the manuals.

130 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. HUD Option

• 3 replies
  2. VC lights Issue

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Reverse Thrust

• 3 replies
  4. Cockpit Lighting

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Main Door Railings

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  6. Repaints

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Flip Switch Logic

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Problems after 1.0.2 update

• 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. Light Issue CRJ-700/900

• 2 replies
  10. CRJ V1020

• 4 replies
    • 11 replies
  11. Livery Mgr and CRJ900

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies

Announcements

• Das Prozedere muss nur ausgeführt werden, wenn Ortho4xp verwendet werden soll - Ist das nicht der Fall sollte das mitgelieferte Mesh (der Ordner 'Aerosoft -ENTC Tromso - Mesh') verwendet werden, da ohne Custom Mesh einige Objekthöhen nicht stimmen und außerdem die Höhendaten am Flughafen selbst nicht stimmen, es gehen da einige Details verloren. Das Custom Mesh basiert auf UHD Mesh v4 und wurde da noch speziell für den Flughafen bearbeitet um eine optisch möglichst realistische und technisch fehlerfreie Darstellung der Insel und insbesondere des Nahbereichs um den Flughafen zu erzielen.    Wenn Ortho4xp-Kacheln am Flughafen bzw drumherum verwendet werden sollte die Tromso-Kachel unter Verwendung des Patches erstellt werden, damit dann wiederum die genannten Details nicht verloren gehen und außerdem die Objektpositionen der Flughafengebäude stimmen. Eine ortho4xp-Kachel ohne den Patch führt zu mehr oder minder gravierenden Fehlern in der Darstellung, je nachdem wie da die Höhendaten vom Patch bzw. dem Custom Mesh abweichen.   
    • Hi everybody,  I saw the engine heat effects in XP.  My question is, if it is possible in the near future to include this effect to the new bus.  This would be a great realistic effect... 
    • Below is my screen shot on a Samsung 55 inch 4K.  It is clear and easily readable (even with my old eyes).   Be sure to click on the image below to see the actual resolution of what I see.     Best wishes!  
    • Hi me again,   One more thing that you should add to the 64 bit version, is the ability to hide the yoke. It is very difficult to see and use the gages behind the yoke, specially if you use the auto pilot.   Thanks   Pierre
    • I think this is one of the negatives with highres screens. Windows automatically sets a 250% fontscaling and this to change doesnt make sense. Thats why I always use this view to read the printouts: