Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals

For discussion how the aircraft looks and sounds and about the manuals.

163 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. PaintKit downloads 1 2 3

• 70 replies
    • 25.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Repaint requests 1 2 3 4 14

• 338 replies
    • 57.9k views
  4. Topics
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
  5. Aooendix 1

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
  6. Blank paintkit

• 4 replies
    • 2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. Bright Night Textures

• 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. Cockpit Lighting

• 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Cockpit Textures?

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. CRJ V1020

• 4 replies
    • 1k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hey there @Hoffie3000 and @mopperle (and thanks for the help so far),   I downloaded it there.. through the navigraph manager and it created another folder... unfortunately I still can't pull up some of the airports I am testing that exist in the U.S (47N, KDXR, etc).   Once I click on Aerosoft CRJ professional (where the manager downloaded the data to after creating that folder)... the data is downloaded to the path C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data\NavData within that folder.   Any advice? See attached image for the folder (highlighted) that the manager created to where I thought you said the data should be routed to...
    • Hello,   I'm trying to generate an ortho tile for my newly purchased LSGG, but I can't seem to apply the patch. Whenever I try, it results in floating buildings.    I found another topic about this in the German section of the forum (where the creator responded in English) and tried to follow those directions, but I still can't get it to work. I've tried generating 2 tiles from 2 different sources just to be safe but it didn't make a difference. Here's what I've tried/what I'm doing:   I verified that the patch is installed in my Ortho4XP folder properly. It is right where it should be: F:\Ortho4XP v1.3\Patches\+40+000\+46+006\LSGG When generating the tile, ortho4xp mentions it is using the patch in its information window I'm using O4XP 1.3, and XP 11.52, and the latest version of LSGG (downloaded yesterday) The tile is installed properly and put in the proper location in my scenery_ini The Aerosoft_LSGG_3_Mesh folder has been removed from my  I have had success installing other patches for other payware sceneries with ortho4xp, for example EDDM and EDDT. Runway terrain follows contours is turned on. EDIT: I also tried removing all the files in ortho4xp's 'elevation data', 'geotiffs', 'osm data', etc folders just in case ortho4xp was generating the tile using old, non-patched data from a previous tile generation.   This is what I see in the sim with the tile+patch enabled:   And this is what I see with the ortho tile disabled, and the LSGG_3_Mesh folder enabled. As you can see it looks as it should   I've attached my scenery_ini with the tile enabled. (Yes, I know I have quite a large number of addons!) Thanks for your help.     scenery_packs.ini
    • Let me take it one step further. I have a super ultra wide 49 inch monitor, 5120x1440 and 32:9 aspect ratio. It's like having two 27 inch monitors side by side. It's truly one of the best gadgets I have ever bought for both work productivity and flight sim. I will never go back to anything smaller. 
    • Hans did an awesome job on that aircraft !   There are some "oldtimers" around still waiting for D/A to finish that virtual cockpit 🤣😂
    • Hope we can ai and other players contrails. It'll be 80% of the sky with the amount of crj's in the air.