Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals

For discussion how the aircraft looks and sounds and about the manuals.

125 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. PaintKit downloads

• 66 replies
  3. Repaint requests

• 303 replies
  4. Topics
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Aooendix 1

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Blank paintkit

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Cockpit Lighting

• 7 replies
  8. Cockpit Textures?

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
  9. CRJ V1020

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  10. CRJ 200?

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  11. CRJ 700/900

• 2 replies
    • There are a few sites that have a few Aerosoft Repaints, but Aerosoft and AVSIM have the most, so I would use Google to find them my friend.  All flight sim sites are indexed by Google, so it's the very best way to find information and downloads in our community.    I hope you find this helpful my friend.   Best wishes.  
    • Hello Community, facing a strange isssue here. Running p3D v.4.4 and CRJ 900 V1.2.3. As soon as I let down the hgs i got following picture. Can please somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong. Have already un- and reinstalled the CRJ. Heinz
    • And the OS?   if it is win7 it could be linked to the fact font scaling was rather messed up there.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • I am looking for a new support officer to replace Emanuel. Emi now flies commercial and simply does not have the time to assist us. Here are the details:   Ten hours a week (spread as evenly as possible, we need some attention every day); Tickets and Forum; English and German; Totally focussed on support for our Airbusses and PMDG aircraft; Preferably located in the EU; You will be part of a pretty cool international team; Of course free download of our products and access to all the beta programs; You won't get rich but we pay pretty well.   If you like more information ask here or drop me a mail at Mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com