!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

352 topics in this forum

1. Descent CTD

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
  2. FMC and ND issue

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. CAT II Approach?

• 5 replies
  4. FMS Bearing Pointer

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. FMS Challenges?

• 1 reply
    • 25 replies
  6. 1.0.5.0 Issues

• 9 replies
    • 12 replies
  7. Double TOD marker on ND

• 7 replies
  8. REV ARMED

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies

• Ok Thanks,   I hope we can get a normal view soon.   Pierre
    • Hi, This morning I was flying from LFPG to CYUL flight plan: ATRE3G ATREX UT225 VESAN UL613 SOVAT L613 SANDY L15 BIG UL9 STU N546 BAKUR DCT RESNO NATA RIKAL DCT QUBIS DCT VLV OMBRE6 when I reach waypoint Kenet on UL9, the aircraft start to slow down from .82 mach  to as you can see on the picture .729 and it was still slowing down. I tried to use selected speed at .82, but the speed was still going down.   I have tried to capture as much info I could, the picture was taken when I tried to use selected speed.      Not sure what is going wrong    Pierre
    • Hi guys,    Twenty years i waited for an EGNT Newcastle International Airport  "PAYWARE VERSION ",    Up here in the Northeast of England we tended to be overlooked on airport releases. the Londons , Manchesters ect ect being well catered for !. ( releases I own too )   So when EGNT was released by yourselves it was a no brainer ... reach for the payment card immediately  ( admittedly bought through "Just flight" this time ).    Then shock horror  !!  "NO PAPI LIGHTS  !!! "   this cant be true not from Aerosoft ?.    Free ware versions have PAPI Lights !! check after check i made on comp scenery pack ini ect ect without a solution.   Then i arrive here in search of solution and low and behold a "FIX" in the form of apt.dat file,  Hoo-ray big smile,,, sadly a download/ repair which has since been blocked !!!   Two months later after the first Post made by IanB3 there is still no Update , Fix or apt,dat file, to resolve the Papi lights issue.   Am i looking in the wrong place is there a fix / update i can download somewhere ??   Aerosoft having been a customer with you for many years i truly am shocked you let this slip through the quality control,    Still your testers did see and pass the approach lights ok,  and gave us a runway centre line to aim for !!!! !!! !!! WOW   Come on Aerosoft ......   keep up the  standards please .     Yours truly,   dismayed, shocked and  dis-appointed,   Neville.   ( EGNT )            
    • Die 2.01 brachte die Seasons auch nicht mit, die mussten da auch separat installiert werden.    
    • In addition to what Otto said, the problem you're having is that you hand flew the aircraft and turned it so many degrees that it required a Direct To a waypoint.  On the MCDU you'd see that correctly as PPOS to whatever the next waypoint you command it to go to.  The alternative is to select Heading Mode.   It may have been a bug that  you were able to get the AP turned on initially, but I suspect instead it's something we're not seeing as the video quality is very low and we can't read hardly any of the instruments so it's difficult to tell but I'll test it myself.   So from what I'm seeing, this is pilot error.