Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

341 topics in this forum

1. Tracking waypoint

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. strange LNAV behaviour

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. MCDU page Flight log

• 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. FMC Route Preview

• 5 replies
  5. Terrian Display

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. Scrolling through the FPL page

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  7. RNP / ANP / SEC PLN

• 3 replies
  8. TOC/TOD on fpl/mfd

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
  9. Take-off trim

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  10. How to change runway

• 19 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• Alles klar, vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort!
    • Today I wanted to divert to my ALTN. The ALTN route was inserted but I was unable to activate it because the ENABLE ALTN prompt on the LAT REV was missing. To workaround this I set and alternate FPL in the SEC FPL and activated it. What is the current way to activate the navigation to the alternate airport?
    • Also the iPad app? Thanks for the update
    • Hello Aerosoft team, I can understand that you currently have some problems with the A330 that you want to fix as a priority. Please also remember that many customers have bought the A318 - 321 from you and can only use it to a very limited extent, since the Balance field in the fuel planner has been used since A330 has stopped working. I fly with one of the Airbuses almost every day and I want to continue to fly with it without restrictions. The statement from you with the next update can be tomorrow or in months. Thank you CFG874 Bernd   Hallo Aerosoft Team, Ich kann verstehen das sie mit dem A330 im Moment einige Probleme haben, die sie vorrangig beheben möchten. Denken sie bitte aber auch daran, das viele Kunden von Ihnen den A318 - 321 gekauft haben und diesen nur sehr eingeschränkt benutzen können, da das Feld Balance im Fuelplaner seit dem  A330 nicht mehr funktioniert. Ich fliege fast täglich mit einem der Airbusse und möchte das ich weiterhin uneingeschrängt damit fliegen kann. Die Aussage von Ihnen mit dem nächsten Update, kann morgen sein oder erst in Monaten.  Danke  CFG874 Bernd    
    • Question is duplicate from General forum. I'm closing this one.