Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

341 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
  3. FMS altitudes

• 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. LOC capture

• 8 replies
  5. Flex Temp

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. low fps

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
  7. Loading Routes

• 7 replies
    • 8 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• yup...seen that... they need to have an option to not limit the fps?  
    • Hello everyone, the AS A330 PFD shows red arrow in PFD during takeoff rolling and approach after land mode activated. But in real A330, red arrow can't see in PFD. Please see the picture I took before in the cockpit as riding engineer. Anyone know the logic and reason?  Thank you.
    • Yes, ezdok, problem fixed by click taxi fix, thank you.
    • Vielen Dank für deine schnelle Antwort. Genau das mit einem Verzeichnis habe ich mehrfach versucht, ohne Erfolg. Erst nachdem ich alle Aerosoft-Produkt deinstalliert habe und auch in der Registry alle Aerosoft-Einträge gelöscht habe und den A330 in den Standard.Pfad (vorgegeben vom Aerosoft-Installer) wurde das Produkt vom Updater gefunden und konnte auch geupdated werden.
    • Ok so I made a flight yesterday using my fuel planner all I changed was the pax weight and the total pax we can load along with distribution. 26/Up4.5 worked great as the fuel planner is not the issue and I used GSX and it worked fine but I'm not sure if the CofG of the aircraft actually matched what the CofG the fuel planner was saying. Obviously I will look forward to the GSX fix. Im pretty sure the CofG was still incorrect. The next flight I do I will only Use the MCDU3 and only instant load. Ill let you know how that goes. And provide the vid link so you can see.