General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

1021 topics in this forum

• 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. No switches ....

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. CRJPro help

• 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Crj pro simmarket

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• Just playing around on a ground a bit, I noticed that my tiller seems to stay hard to the right, even though the plane will move forward fairly straight.  If I hard over left, the animation will go hard over left but upon release of hard over it'll swing back to the right.  Not sure if that's somehow related?
    • Hello, have no idea where to export the flight plan for the new A330 please. Anyone can help please?
    • Good Evening everyone, I'd first like to say, the animations are beautifully done, and in my opinion this is the best recreation of an A330/A340 type of touchdown we've had in FS/P3D to date...   That said, I was wondering if it could be possible to make the forward main gear settle onto the runway before lowering the nose. It seems that the forward main gear remain off the runway until bringing the nose down as it is right now.    Reference the current product..     and this is what I'm after...     Again, it's a beautiful re-creation for now, just wondering if it's possible to improve. Thanks again.
    • Hello, I installed aerosoft a330 pro on my p3d, but the efb shows an error (err_file_not_found (-6)) and a path where some files are supposed to be needed, that is, the information on the efb screen, I have checked that path and the files are there, and I can't find a solution to my problem, I thank you for your collaboration
    • Hi José, thank you for using SIMstarter NG.   It's a pitty that you've not started using SIMstarter NG before creating these files. Best way would be migrate them one by one in new SceneryCfg Sets. You can use the Scenery Overview in the Scenery Editor, as this makes it easier to see which scenery is active in which Scenery ConfigSet.   Until you've done this, SIMstarter NG can handle an individual scenery.cfg file per script. See manual chapter 2.2.3.1 "Path to external scenery.cfg".