If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

1016 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• How to get Pax, Cargo and Fuel Load Values into the Airbus Professional Aircraft (A318/A319/A320/A321/A330)   Most of your guys will know this, but I created this post to help those who are new to the Aerosoft Airbus Professional.   First, I recommend using either Simbrief or PFPX to calculate the fuel for your flight.  We have provided both a Simbrief and PFPX A330 Profile (first post in this thread) should you wish to use them.    You are of course welcome to forgo using Simbrief or PFPX and just use the Aerosoft Fuel Planner to calculate these values, however fuel calculations are not quite as accurate as Simbrief or PFPX, but it will get the job done!   NOTE:  If you run P3Dv4 "As Administrator" then please run the Fuel Planner (and all other Airbus Professional applications) "As Administrator".   After you have determined your Pax and Cargo load, and calculated your Fuel Load, there are two ways to get the Pax, Cargo and Fuel Load into your aircraft.   Method 1 (the one I recommend)   You can use the Aerosoft Fuel planner and simply enter the Pax, Cargo and Fuel loads and then go to the bottom right of the Fuel planner and enter the Block Fuel calculated in Simbrief or PFPX.  Then adjust your Center of Gravity (which will adjust your Takeoff Trim) and select Generate Loadsheet.      When you load the Aircraft, go the MCDU3 (on the Pedestal) select the Fuel and Load Section and then select "INIT Loadsheet".  You can then load the Pax, Cargo and Fuel one at a time by clicking on the respective buttons or use Load Instant.       You can generate a new loadsheet via the Fuel Planner at anytime, even with the aircraft already loaded.     Method 2   Load the aircraft and using MCDU 3 (on the Pedestal) select the Fuel section and load the values manually.  Note however that at present (at release) you are not able to manually enter the Trim Value here which isn't that big of a deal as you enter the Trim value in the INIT page of MCDU1 or MCDU2 anyway.  This is why I recommend using Method 1 (above).  
    • Sobald ich versuche nach v2.29 zu upgraden (jetzt v2.27 wie alle heutige Ubuntu/Deb Systeme) bekomme ich eine klare Warnung. Ja, vielleicht kan die Entwickler helfen.   Gruß< Tom
    • Yep okay I send it' too day, give me some time, so did't you have it soon
    • Hallo, ich habe SAM World Jetways gekauft, dort steht, dass alle Standard-Flughäfen von SAM2 unterstützen werden. Alle Flughäfen, die vorher SAM unterstützt haben, gehen wie gewohnt (Gekaufte Flughäfen EDDF, LSZH usw.), aber Standard-Flughäfen wie LFMN oder LEIB nicht. SAM World Jetways ist aktiviert und im "lib" Ordner sind alle Ordner "Library, Seasons, WorldJetways" vorhanden. Habe ich was falsch gemacht. Wofür habe ich jetzt 19,95 Euro bezahlt? Liebe Grüße Michael 😉 Log.txt
    • Maybe buying that one month access to NavDataPro charts might be worth it then.