Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

1026 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Dark cockpit

• 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
  2. Set Minimums

• 1 reply
    • 11 replies
  3. Dave is perfect but...

• 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. Unhappy About It?

• 2 replies
  5. Pause at TOD

• 3 replies
  6. Plane completely dead

• 2 replies
  7. Coughing and Sneezing

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  8. yoke hide

• 3 replies
  9. SODE Jetway Mismatch

• 3 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• Hi, am using PFPX to plan a flight and I notice the numbers especially the ZFW and TOW are way off from PFPX and A330. Am using the lastest per file from airlinersperformace. I attached both to show the difference.          Sorry not sure why the photos got loaded sideways 
    • Yes, and that's in good compliance with Airbus' philosophy: If you can fly an A318, you should, without too much training, be able to fly an A330 or an A380. Why is this? Because Airbus FBW basics are implemented in all their models, and to keep responsiveness the engineers just beef up the systems moving the control surfaces.   Legendary Concorde captain John Hutchinson once got asked how he found the flying characteristics of the "bulky" (interviewer's word) 747. He just quipped: "It was very responsive despite its size. It handled beautifully".   The first fix from Aerosoft improved stick input massively, can't wait to try the new update!
    • Since Rotterdam professional was cancelled, I installed the 'old' Rotterdam X version in P3Dv4. Everything OK except for the runway lighting and PAPI. I converted the AFCAD file to P3Dv4 and manually added the runway lights. Now the airport is completely usable!    To install: - Go to the Rotterdam scenery folder (Aerosoft\Dutch Airports - Rotterdam\Scenery) - Rename the file AF2_EHRD.bgl to AF2_EHRD.off - Unzip the attachment and place the file in the same folder   Now you have night lights at Rotterdam!   EHRD_ADEP4_EdM.zip
    • If anyone wants a challenge to paint, I would absolutely love Hawaiians new livery in the sim.   https://www.airliners.net/photo/Hawaiian-Air/Airbus-A330-243/5757375?qsp=eJwtjLEKwkAQBf9laxsJWKTTKp0W/sCy99DDmDt2F%2BIR8u%2Buh90wA7ORlMXx8XuroJEMrPKkA1VWfhuNG73Q1qIpmCZeOWdeoltRv7RwiR1nEVRH%2BvurJugvwaSvHrE%2BBkBvnWk4hU/Z6sz9Aec8075/Aca4L70%3D    
    • We have quite a lot, Mathijs...!   (Photo of VS A350-1000 courtesy of my good friend Capt Chris Pohl)