• View File Eurowings Hertz 100 Years livery Repaint of Eurowings Airbus A320 D-ABDU in the Hertz 100 Years special livery. For Aerosoft Airbus A320 Professional for P3D V4   Instructions & CFG Entry in the readme. Submitter LIAMD3012 Submitted 02/17/19 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries  
    • I suspect you are using an outdated shortcut still linked to your old .exe as you appear to suggest the program runs.   Delete any shortcut and start from the programs list
    • The above image of the flight plan was obtained after restarting P3Dv4 and reloading the a/c and flight plan.  Unfortunately, I did not think to get a shot when the problem was first noticed.   Harold
    • Hallo zusammen, Ich habe einen neuen PC gekauft und musste so mein FSX neu aufsetzen. Nun habe Ich unter Win 10 das Problem, dass wenn Ich den AES ( auch in Admin Mode) starte immer nur Loading drin steht aber sich das Programm nicht öffnet. Was kann Ich hier tun?   Gruß Dominik
    • Nah, i don't have any errors. I even have on " Automatically check for new updates" on pfpx