• 20 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. eddf 25R/07L

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 12 replies

• This is something that we have never seen before nor have I seen anyone report behavior like this before. Is it something that is happening on every flight? Are you sure that there are no key bindings that you are for example using for camera add-on that might be also bound on the rudder. If you can recreate it, could you maybe take it on video what is happening. Preferably with F/CTL page and the rudders showing as well in the cockpit (zooming out enough)
    • The shaking still remain with 30 to 40 frames. But, sorry, since I `m using FSLab A320 in P3Dv5 , this bug is`nt important for me. Thanks Lothar
    • Hello SteamingSpoon, First of all sorry for the late reply. This is interesting as it looks very similar to an issue that we have been trying to hunt down for a long time with no success. Are you able to recreate this? I will try it also myself to see if this gives us a clue on this issue. I know it has been some time since you reported but if it's at all possible to give some more details about the flight like the route, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • Suggest to look at http://www.pcaviator.com.au/ - I think you will find it there
    • Hello @rayhp First of all sorry for a late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? When you are entering waypoint NAXAT, are you trying to etner it on the slot below UGNUS or on the slot that says UGNUS? Basically if you are inserting a new fix on the slot of existing fix, the new fix will appear before this existing fix and move the existing fix one slot down. So you have to insert the new fix always below the waypoint before the new fix.