Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Holgers Liveries

Holger Sobl is a highly prolific repainter for the Airbus X (and a great friend of Aerosoft). In this forum he can inform you of what he is doing, what's available and what's planned.

302 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Croatia Airlines

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. Liveries

• 0 replies
  3. Easyjet Fleet

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. easyJet Europe

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  5. I need help !

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Livery question

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. i want wizzair 321

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. 2019

• 1 reply
  9. A319 American livery

• 1 reply
  10. CRJ 900 Private Livery

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  11. Livery Request

• 0 replies

• Latest Posts

• I wonder if someone else has experienced or can help me with this.  When i arrived at a gate from a flight.  Whenever I parked, set the brakes, and attach the jetway, everything is fine.  But as soon as I open the "main door", the nose of the plane tilts up.  (The plane is actually sitting on the back two gears and the front gear is in the air with the gpu attached to it.)  I have FSX:SE, GSX, and FS2Crew.  Does anyone knows if this a graphic issue or what.  Oh, I also use ChasePlane for my views.  If anyone could assist me with this, I would highly be grateful.  I was flying the default aerosoft airbus a321 IAE (Sharklet) and American Airline livery.   P.S  Sorry that i didnt download any images.  Just thought about getting on the forum. Thanks. Mike  
    • Did you try this knob for the FCU brightness?
    • Since I saw Paderborn/Lippstadt will be in the MSFS, hopes were came up again, that we would see a revival of the good old German Airports time. Sooner or later we'll definitely see the bigger airports, but I hope, maybe Aerosoft could take care again of the smaller ones, like Münster/Osnabrück, Saarbrücken, Erfurt or Karlsruhe Baden/Baden. Especially these smaller ones, are interesting for both, either IFR or VFR, with especially VFR being super interesting in MSFS  
    • Mike,    You posted in the General Section where we don't have support, however we also have no idea which aircraft / product your talking about.  If you don't mind, please take a look at the various forum sections and post in the appropriate section for the product your referencing.  This will help us to address your issue.   Best wishes!  
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts