Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click
here for more information

Holgers Liveries

Holger Sobl is a highly prolific repainter for the Airbus X (and a great friend of Aerosoft). In this forum he can inform you of what he is doing, what's available and what's planned.

302 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 32 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 193 replies
  2. Thank you very much!

• 13 replies
  3. Topics
  4. Livery Help

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Livery Request

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. texture a320

• 0 replies
  7. Livery Request

• 1 reply
  8. NWA

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• Sorry, but I suppose you did not understand what I mean / what I want. I dream the dream of flying. But flying in real life is much too expensive, takes too much time (if you live in Europe and want to fly in Northern and Southern America or Africa or Asia) and I want to be independant from real weather. In other words: I love to fly VFR and normally I _plan_ to discover and enjoy for example the region between Munich and Stuttgart, but finally I land in Cologne or Frankfurt or Leipzig or Berlin or Paris or Innsbruck or Madrid or Lisbon or . . . So I am convinced that buffering is not practicable for me. Since years I am hoping to have Germany (and other regions of the world) in the quality of Austria Professional HD. And I'm bored from wasting so much time of my life with (pre)downloading the sceneries, while my internet connection is limited to 5 Mbps. So what _I_ want is to order whole Germany, whole Switzerland, whole Italy and other regions from Aerosoft, then AS will send me a Micro-SD-card (e.g.), I put this Micro-SD-card in my PC or Notebook and start flying. (Okay, I wouldn't have a problem with copying the files first to the internal PC drive and make the registration in the scenery library first.) No abo, no MS account, no internet connection, no waste of time for downloading, no waste of ressources by streaming all the time. Just be independant. So I see a chance for Aerosoft to offer this service and to earn money with this service. Just check the conditions with MS and give it a try. You can't loose anything by doing this.  
    • SAM is working fine with Vulkan and so does the World Jetways extension. 🙂
    • Was ist das für eine Rasenfläche? Standard ist die nicht... versuch mal einen Gras-Taxiways an dessen stelle.
    • Hola azgokee,   Le pediría familiarizarse con el uso de los foros, el uso de mayúsculas se considera como alguien que grita o que es agresivo, no solo aquí, en internet en general.   Por favor verifique que las versiones que P3D y del Airbus estén actualizadas.   Saludos, Walter
    • was considering purchasing the jetways extension but most new plugins don't seem to be working with the latest XP Beta under Vulkan. Can someone please confirm if it does or does not work?