!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

504 topics in this forum

1. Crash on Final

• 9 replies
  2. VC Sound distortion

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. 2K Cockpit textures

• 4 replies
  4. sound problem

• 2 replies
  5. Push Back

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. CFM NEO FOLDER!

• 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Panel Lighting A318/9

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  8. Altitude Callouts

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  9. Single Engine Taxi

• 2 replies
  10. Lights

• 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
  11. Highmemfix

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies

• Last topic.   A nice tutorial you can find here: https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-p3d-digital-aviation-crj700er/
    • Hello, I just bought the CRJ Pro, but I don't see any "Manager" anywhere. It's normal? where do i set fuel and passengers from? Also, are there any tutorials on correct CRJ procedures?
    • Thanks Hanse.   Push back is with GSX. If you have a look at the charts of ypad from G17 to Rwy 23 it is short. I start both engines during p/b. GSX completes, get the notification to taxi but obviously due to the distance  I dont get to the threshhold that A333 requires to activate the checklist. Many aussie airports do have short taxis to a rwy depending on were parking is. If you see the chart of main parking in ypad it is restricted (even for a major airport). Im talking about the ground speed when I state GS and no there isn't room to go faster 🙂   Im not sure how starting the engines after p/b would change anything? Once engines are started wouldn't it activate the taxi instruction anyhow?   Even weirder is how the taxi checklist then decides to activate after im in cruise 40 minutes into flight?   Thanks for reply so far.   Regards
    • John, It seems that there is something wrong with your "autosave" function. Try to save a flight using the P3D function and load it again. You will see that the ECAM fuel amount after loading the flight again is the same then before saving. If not then please send us some screenshots before saving and after loading. Also some information about the model you are using as well as the update version. There is no way to change the FOB during a flight because this would be more than unrealistic..... Regards, Rolf