Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

503 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  1. Transparent Fuselage

• 9 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 7 replies
  2. A318/A319 no flap sounds

• 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
  3. No shadows

• 20 replies
  4. Engine Sound

• 6 replies
  5. HD Textures

• 7 replies
  6. Several Issues

• 2 replies
  7. Best screen resolution?

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Sounds Thrustlever

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
  9. Seat belts

• 9 replies
    • 4 replies
  10. Avionic fans sound

• 9 replies
  11. Wing lights don´t work

• 8 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 6 replies

• Exactly this. Its nice to be able to pull out the tray table and every now and then open a window on the ground, but I dont see the need to have it random done by a ghost.   Might aswell just look at an A330 cockpit video and have the flying done for me aswell.
    • Yes. Currently mid ocean travel and he wants lights on. Lights on. Lights on. Lights on. Lights on. Lights on.     
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Thank you for the report.  We're already looking at this and hope t have some updates in the near future.   Thank you again!    
    • I haven't seen any reports of this, and I certainly havne't experiemced this, so frankly I'm at a loss.   Do other airliners work normally?   Sorry to have to ask, just covering all the bases so to speak.. are you certain that both engines were up and running normally?   If you use Toe Brakes, is ther any chance that one of them was always on?   Can you please reassign  your AXIS and double check the ASIX calibration?   Are  you using the tiller (MCDU3 settings)?   If you're using FSUIPC to bind your controls, some of those settings might need fixing.   Looking forward to hearing back from you!