Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

506 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 7 replies
  2. A321IAE CFM Sound

• 3 replies
  3. New Brake Sound

• 6 replies
  4. Turbine Sounds

• 0 replies
  5. Known issues

• 0 replies
  6. FAQ

• 0 replies
  7. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  8. Easyjet annoucements

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. 60, 70 feet call

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. reverses on A320

• 0 replies
  11. Checklist Text

• 0 replies
  12. No text for checklist

• 1 reply
  13. Add View

• 1 reply

• Herman, Herman (Ross) here. I'm really sorry for the delayed response. Please forgive the belated reply.   Based on your reported issue, I've run the start scenario with and without the co-pilot and checklist. As long as I waited for the APU to fully spool up and its generator to come on-line, along with the "APU AVAIL" message on the APU page of the ECAM , I never had an electrical power drop-out when disconnecting ground power. So perhaps your issue is turning off ground power too soon. If you are waiting for the APU start cycle to fully complete and still have the issue, then like Dave, I can't replicate it. This is on Aerosoft A330 build 1.0.0.10 by the way.   Following the checklist, again with and without the copilot, I have had no issues with starting engine 2 as long as I followed the built in checklist, or the one from the manual, volume 2 as well as volume 3.   As for the door "bump" on closing, I doubt you'd hear it on the A330 compared to the smaller busses. I've done several dozen jump seat trips in A320 aircraft as an FAA Inspector (now retired) and with the cockpit door closed, you can barely hear the L1 door as it closes and then only if you're listening for it. While I've never ridden the jump seat on an A330 that I can recall, I believe the greater distance from even the L1 door to the closed cockpit door in the larger aircraft (let alone the even longer distance from the L2 door that's usually used), along with the greater cabin volume, would pretty well muffle any sort of bump sound. I don't know all the details behind decisions regarding the sounds you never hear in the cockpit but Aerosoft added because simmers expect them as they're accustomed to them in the cabin (such as the infamous "chainsaw" as the hydraulics fully come on line) but I'd be surprised if a cabin door closing bump is worthy of adding. While it might be important to some as yourself, you're the only user I'm aware of that's asked about it.
    • Naja, also ich weiß ja nicht, was das soll.   Zuerst verfasst du hier ein Post, wirr und schwer zu lesen, dann gibt man sich die Mühe, das zu entziffern und zu kommentieren und dir zu helfen und gebe ich dir einen Rat (LOG.TXT hier einstellen) ..... und du ignorierst das einfach.   Normalerweise halte ich mich mit Kritik ja zurück, es kommt schon öfters vor, dass jemand ein paar dürftige Angaben hastig reinkritzelt, vielleicht in der Erwartung, dass eh keiner antwortet, aber hier muss ich mal meckern, dass du wohl nur deinen Dampf ablassen wolltest. FF wird dir nicht weiterhelfen können, meine Prognose....
    • Mach bitte ein Update auf die Version 1.3.0.5
    • Good to know its being worked on!
    • .. die B737 Zibo kann das seit Kurzem auch...