Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

506 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 7 replies
  2. New Brake Sound

• 6 replies
  3. A321IAE CFM Sound

• 3 replies
  4. Known issues

• 0 replies
  5. FAQ

• 0 replies
  6. Turbine Sounds

• 0 replies
  7. Topics
  8. Work in progress 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 29 replies
  9. Spot View Problem. 1 2

• 27 replies
    • 24 replies
  10. New wing,Beacon Light

• 24 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 21 replies
  11. No shadows

• 20 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 15 replies
  12. Bumps and rattles

• 15 replies
    • 15 replies

• Solved it.....When I updated the aircraft.cfg, I did not notice that I had missed out a bracket surrounding the  fltsim.xx] when I had cut and pasted. When I included the front " [ " , the livery showed up..Its all about "details". This was found by the https://www.inibuilds.com/ support guys. Some great stuff in their site.
    • I launched P3Dv4.5 and removed the AES LSZH from Scenery Library. I didn't see anything related with SODE. Launched to LSZH and P3D loaded the Default and from Gate A42 the jetway worked as a charm, docking and undocking, Rebooted the system and downloaded the Installer again from AES and installed without errors. Launched the AES LSZH Gate A42 and the jetway still with undocking problems and can be seen in:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ALBp_YEXiSal0eAa_dY8dexjllxDhY4M/view?usp=sharing  
    • Hi WarHorse       Yes , the keys.xml in the panel / Lit_tac folder for each model  and its instigator in the panel.cfg  is all that's required  . You can of course change the keystrokes to suit yourself. Dave
    • Good idea. I will proceed and to report it about results.
    • Hi   I have recently purchased Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional. After installing it and trying to load my first flight, I get an error message pop up saying ''Error: ND log file could not be generated''.   Does anyone know what this means? I have done extensive Google searches and have been reading on lots of forums, but I still haven't been able to find a solution to fix this error.   I am running P3D v4   After years away from the Flight Sim World, I am finally trying to get back into it. Can anybody please help with this? Any advise would be much appreciated