Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

521 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. New Brake Sound

• 6 replies
    • 11.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 10.7k views
  3. A321IAE CFM Sound

• 3 replies
    • 7.5k views
  4. Turbine Sounds

• 0 replies
    • 7.8k views
  5. Known issues

• 0 replies
    • 7.1k views
  6. FAQ

• 0 replies
    • 5.8k views
  7. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. no DOME LIGHTS vc

• 0 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Window view

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Yes, I think you are right that it something to do with the weather/wind. Asobo haven't quite figured that out yet. Happened to me again. Funny that I haven't yet experienced this with the A320NX which I have flown a lot recently.
    • Dear colleagues, thanks again for the brilliant product! It is a real pleasure to use it. Have a latest (1.4.3) installation of A-320. Speaking frankly, I have written a personal ATC application (completely external, via SimConnect, so cannot affect the plane), to have "ATC sounds and commands environment" during my flights. And, sometimes, according to internal logic, my app asks me to flight directly to the next waypoint. But - see screenshot. When I press DIR MCDU button, select required waypoint, and insert it into the current flight plan, the plane tries to fly a circle, instead of direct heading to the active waypoint.  I can avoid it, just to switch-off a heading auto-pilot mode, fly some distance ahead, and switch it on again. But as I understand, it is not expected in real flights, isn't it? Could you check this behavior?  Thanks in advance!  
    • Hi Mathijs,   I was a big fan of your FSX-Antarctica package, can you recompile that for the new sim? Now that the Twin Otter is coming -  I have fond memories of taking her not only off the ice but on the loong flight home along the Andes.  Those were the days of boxes & printed manuals... MSFS-vanilla McMurdo is pretty basic (pic), we have a nice freeware Rothera but not much else - so there is room for improvement. Not sure if you have to wait for better DEM/Bing-data though? Any crystal ball input is appreciated.   tally-ho from the big freezer MJ
    • Dear Heinz,   Are you sure it is Limesim - EDDB Berlin Brandenburg - 01 - Airport and not Limesim - EDDB Berlin Brandenburg - 02 - Airport ??    00 => Seasons 01 => Roads 02 => Airport   Best Regards,   Ton Scholten / The Netherlands
    • Kann man das irgendwie verhindern, dass diese KI Propellermaschinen an einem Gate parken!? Ist ja ziemlich unrealistisch.... Danke für eure Antworten...   PS: Würde es cool finden, wenn man wie im XP statische Flugzeuge hätte.....