Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

502 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. New Brake Sound

• 6 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. A321IAE CFM Sound

• 3 replies
  4. Turbine Sounds

• 0 replies
  5. Known issues

• 0 replies
  6. FAQ

• 0 replies
  7. Topics
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Add View

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  9. please help

• 0 replies
    • Can I fly the airbus on my own for this event or shared flight deck is mandatory?
    • Ok Thanks I will try that later this morning. Chores etc. TT
    • Then you are doing something wrong.  I just downloaded Lukla agai, and thats what i get, when I click on the zip file in the Explorer There are nowhere multiple folders with the same name. Do the following: - create a folder elsewhere and name it e.g. "Lukla" -  in Widows explorer right click on the zip file and in the context menu click on "Extract..." - in the following dialog choose the folder you created above and click on "Extract" - now you end up in this folder exactly with the same file and folder structure as shown in my screenshot
    • Yes, unzipped it. This is my sequence:   Downloaded zipped AS_Lukla-Mount-Everest-Extreme-P3DV4. Zipped folder is 6,626,249 kb   Unzipped the Download &  I get a folder of the same name. (AS_Lukla-Mount-Everest-Extreme-P3DV4) When I open that I get a folder of the same name. (AS_Lukla-Mount-Everest-Extreme-P3DV4) When I open that I get another folder of the same name, (AS_Lukla-Mount-Everest-Extreme-P3DV4), plus the Manuals in en & de. When I open the 'same name' folder I get a Setup folder, 4 licensing agreements & a Setup.exe file. I then went into the Setup Folder & ran setup.exe that was in there.   What I thought was odd was getting an "AS_Lukla-Mount-Everest-Extreme-P3DV4" Folder  3 times   The Zipped Folder is 6.626,249 kb. The unzipped Folder shows as 6,626.240 kb, but then shows as 6.31 kb if I move it to the Recycle Bin. Bit of a head scratcher.   TT      
    • And you unzipped the downloaded file to a temporary folder? Running an exe file from within the zip folder can not wok.